Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have five years experience in the IT industry sales

I majorly work on software R& D since I graduated from Monash University(Top 6 in Australia) with a master degree. I have more than 4+ IT experience. I've been promoted greatly through my past working practices on projects and career training programs during the last 4 years. I am able to nike tnwork independently and as part of a team in a customer-driven, fast-paced environment. To sum up, nfl football jerseysI am a person with much gumption, strong sense of responsibility, a spirit of devotion and a team spirit. I have five years experience in the IT industry sales, bidding to complete independent work. With customers to develop capacity and projects for technology exchange and on; have the site planning, organization, communication, deployment, coordinated and integrated ability to have sales of IT hardware and software products experience real-time understanding of the latest technological developments, the better for knowledge, Have excellent ability to think and the spirit of innovation.
Career Objective:Chaussure TN Nike
Hope to find a customer responsible for the development and maintenance work, the better to establishjerseys monstercustomer relationships,cheap nfl jerseysto meet travel requirements of their job Yangchangbiduan to achieve a more business for the purpose of revenue.

true friends
the gateway to a world
Discovery





No comments:

Post a Comment