Thursday, July 22, 2010

transmission purchased from China

I have 2 years overseas education background and 3 years working experiences in accounting field. I am looking for a position in Accounting area, either AP or AR accountant as what i did before, I am also looking forward to learn new knowledge and skills in a fresh position. SQ Supervisor GM GPSC
Move 6 years’ experience in manufacturing from powder mental to casting,machining, HT ect.
Problem resolving e.g. 5ws&8d's, Red X and am thoroughly familiar with the corrective action process.tn chaussure
Expert in ISO 9000, QS 9000, and TS 16949
Supervised and managed from 2 to 6 techincal/quality engineers from such diverse commodities of transmission purchased from China.chaussures tn
Launched programs and coordinated program teams of European, Chinese, US, Mexicans and Koreans.
Reference to your web advertisements, I take this opportunity to contact you to explore career opportunities.
I am a CFO/FC, working here in China with some 20 years of extensive financial experience to offer.
These include some 9 years of high-level executive and Asia pacific experiences.
I feel that my China exposures, language and professional skills would be an asset in this role.
Lately due to corporate directive decisions and changes,
I am now actively looking fored hardy shirts
Career Objective:Chaussure Nike
Objectivetn requin: To utilize my diverse expertise with a vision to achieve, excel and accomplish individual excellence with collective strength, towards a sincere and loyal commitment.catching a glimpse of a light
shines down to us
Greater too than you can describe






No comments:

Post a Comment